Hi!
Firstly can you tell me how did you find me? and why me? cose it is so
suprisingly to me to receive your message.
And now about your problem, i think that you also need to download and
install arts package(maybe it's named as libarts but i am not sure).
It seems to me that csl needs some arts libraries and to add them to the
compile path it searches for script arts-config, so i think it will be
present in libarts(or similar) package, just install it.
It is a good habbit now to make such scripts, for example gnome, sdl and
other libraries also have ones. such scripts when executed produces
string which contains libs and paths that will need to compile
application. To make it more clear to you here is the output of command

#sdl-config --libs --cflags
-L/usr/lib -lSDL -lpthread
-I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT

for my machine.

when such scripts used in compile string they embed their output to it.
For example:
# gcc my_sdl_prog.cpp `sdl-config`
outputs this:
gcc my_sdl_prog.cpp  -L/usr/lib -lSDL -lpthread -I/usr/include/SDL
-D_REENTRANT

I think the main idea is clear to you now. So get arts libraries with
arts-config script and things will be done