>> Arnie Shafer wrote:
>Around each of my thumbnail graphics is a link border ,which changes color
as I mouseover them.
>What is the optimum method for removing those borders.
>I have other borders which I don't want to disturb.

Hello There,

Basically, it depends on the code you use
The basic trick is to create a rule like the following:

img
{
 border:none;
}

Then use some contextual selectors to target only the images you want the
rule to be applied to

Example: your thumbnails are contained in an element with a class of
.tgallery
Then the rule becomes :

.tgallery img
{