Hi

I have hunted on the web for an understanding of font styles and headings. If you look at this page:

<http://pulaski.cregy.net/>

you will see that underneath the header image I have "tri-cornwall.org.uk and also news and views on Cornish tri-athlon". I would like to style the headings so that they are significantly different in appearance. i.e. tri-cornwall.org.uk large in size and outline lettering and then the news and views bit smaller than the screen text. I would also like to place them on the same line.

Can I do this? and can someone point me to a reference page please?

css at <http://pulaski.cregy.net/styles/pages.css>

Thanks for all your help.

Rich