Hi Folks,

I am wondering if anybody has come up with a list of scenarios when IE5 Mac drops a floated column. On a design I have been working on, sometimes it drops the float, sometimes it does not -- there doesn't seem to be any difference between the build of the pages where IE5 Mac drops the float and where it does not. And moreover, the pages where it drops the float seems to differ between different versions of IE5 Mac.

On OS 9.2, with IE5.1, the following content column is dropped:
http://www.eastalliance.org/surf/details.php

Many of the other pages are OK.

On OSX with IE5.2, the home page seems to drop its main column:
http://www.eastalliance.org

Is it just a random thing, or are there some concrete reasons as to the behavior of this browser?

Thanks so much!

Leo.

Leo Smith
www.leosweb.com
usability - accessibility - maintainability
209 - 939 - 3933