I have a css problem in a site I am developing. I've searched far and wide but can't find a solution. As far as I can tell the root of the problem has to do with floated divs being taller than other content on the page. When this happens, container borders disappear and are also rendered in places where they shouldn't be. This bug only rears its ugly head in IE (5.5 & 6 tested), moz browsers are fine. Because a picture is worth a thousand words, here are two URLs with the problem:

http://beta.geog.ucsb.edu/
http://beta.geog.ucsb.edu/academics/grad.php (click housing on right)

If anyone wants a more detailed description or pared down code just let me know. -Gamaiel