Simple question, hard answer, I think...

I've got an iframe in one of my pages, and I want to specify that the width of the iframe at 100%. This works fine in IE, but Gecko browsers seem to pick an arbitrary width that's much less than 100%. This is standard behavior for Gecko from what I've been reading, and I haven't found a good solution, other than to pick an arbitrary pixel width for Gecko only. I've got 100% specified as the width on all parent elements of this iframe, and this doesn't make any difference. Does anyone have a good solution that they've used?

Thanks,

Gary

--
Gary Wilhelm