Schalk Neethling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey there people!
>
> Has anyone been able to successfully deploy the suckerfish drop-down in
>  IE6? It is working fine in Firefox 1.0.3 but the script that is needed
> for IE just does not function.

Try the Son of Suckerfish.  I think you will find it to be a bit of an
improvement over the original.  Also I found the SoS javascript to be the
key for my dropdowns in IE5.  But if my memory serves me correctly, IE6
worked okay.  I was finally able to implement the menu but not without a
lot of late nights at the computer ;-)

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

Duane Nelson
Loss2gaiN Designs - A Website Development Company
http://www.loss2gain.com