At http://lasko.org/uploads/buypage

I have a little page I'm working on. Its all CSS layout, and I'm using some javascript to clone the select lists. Use the topmost selectlist to clone nodes untill it should expand the floated element that contains it (pink background). Rather than growing the container, the lists seem to drop out of the container. The lower elements react appropriately, but I'd like to find a solution to this issue once and for all. Containers seem to lose respect for the height of their floated children.

Thank you.

P.S. Anyone know why my right column shrinks a tiny bit when I run my javascript? Its freaking me out.