On 5/6/05, Dan_MailLists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chris said:
> ... to add a <style> block to the html body? I've read that it isn't,
> but it seems to work. Is there any standards-related or logical reason
> why this is not a good idea? IMO it's a bit of a hack, but preferable
> to a whole load of inline styles. Thoughts, people?
> -------
>
> Is there a good reason why you wouldn't just put the whole <style> block
> into the <head> though?
>
> Dan.

Actually for those of us locked into a CMS with templates over which
we have no control, the thought of sneaking a style block in to
override the default is tempting.  However, it's also invalid, and the
CMS code sucks enough w/o me adding to it.

--
Bryce Fields, Webmaster
Where I Work: Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education

"Do or do not! There is no try!" -- Yoda