Greets all,

I'm puzzled by the behavior of my page in IE6. I have validated both the HTML and CSS with no problems.

The puzzlement occurs with the first paragraph on the page. It doesn't show up, but if you either highlight the location it will show up, or if you scroll the page or even give another window focus over the browser window, it will show up.

Is this part of the guillotine bug, or does that refer mostly to tables?

CSS: http://home.frognet.net/~judith/GardenProject/garden.css

Thanks,
Judith
--
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shoot me for being an idiot.
-= Prof. Felix Einstein "That Darn Squid God" =- by Nick Pollotta