I'm no CSS expert by any stretch, but I think what you're wanting to do is
to use margins for these two elements rather than line-height to achieve
what you want.

Set margin-bottom for the h1 and margin-top for the h2 to something explicit
and play with the values until you get the desired effect.

Chris
--
Christopher Akins
City of Springfield, MO

The box said "Windows 98 or better.  So I bought a Mac!"