On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:32:10 -0400, Scott Hamm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here is my first public site:
http://www.firstbaptistchurchofmilford.org/index.php
There is no contents in Home Page, but please check other links.  It
looks good in FF, but Pastor's image disappeared in "Meet Our Pastor"
page.  I tried to fix with no avail.  How do I get around to it?
Almost there Scott but I regret to say the Pastor has met up with the "evil one." Correct the spelling of the word "portrait" throughout and delete all the empty declarations and some rather interesting things start happening throughout. I'm not so sure a definition list is the best solution...?
Regards,
David Laakso
--
http://www.dlaakso.com/