It seems i have found a lot of flaws in my design. It only displays
correcting if your rez is 1280x1024 because of the absolute positioned
spans. Ive tried to use relative positioning but it causes the button
to jump above the navbar. You can see for your self

http://shawna.iprx.com/horizon.htm

Link Ones span has a relative position and u can see it jump. If your
screen rez is 1280x1024 and u make sure to not hover Link One the
other links should look fine. But again if you resize your window it
all goes to hell. Any thoughts on how i can make this work? I really
like css but GOD is it frustrating at times.  I wish i had my own
personal css guru who lived at my house ;)

Shawn A out!