> Is there a way to set a style sheet in the DIV and have the DIV process
> anything that is within it using this style sheet REGARDLESS of what the
> Main page style sheet is set to.
>
> So as style sheets go - the DIV is totally separate from the page style.

The problem here is that if such a method existed (which, as far as I know,
does not), it would firstly destroy the concept of the cascade from which
CSS is named, and also you wouldn't inherit the browser's default styles,
such as divs being display:block.

The only way I can think of is to anticipate every possible property that
could be changed in your main stylesheet, and set it manually for the div
like Zoe said - but this adds a lot of code overhead to your page, and isn't
100% foolproof.

- Leszek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]