Hi -

I'm working on expanding my css knowledge and am trying to get my first full css site working. I'm having alignment issues in IE 6.0. If you look at the top of the page in IE 6.0 the top of the box graphic is separated from the banner graphic with a gray line in between. Why is this and how do I correct it? Everything I've tried so far has not worked. The page looks fine in Mozilla and in Fire Fox. http://www.bitsllc.com/cbagroup/final/philosophy.html I would have searched the archives for a solution, but being new to CSS I had no idea of what term to search for to find a solution.

Barb S
BITS LLC