Tim -- I'm pretty sure I've got it that way.  Do you see it differently?
http://www.pcc.com/newsletter/

You need to make sure you write them in the correct sequence in order for the cascade to work properly. For most purposes, you want: link, visited, hover, active.

tim

--
Barbara Dozetos ~ Web Designer/Graphic Designer
Physician's Computer Company  *  (p)802-846-5532

Pediatric software just got smarter. Your practice just got healthier.