David Laakso wrote:

On Thu, 26 May 2005 15:50:34 -0400, cifroes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm doing a 3column design like this:
http://glish.com/css/7.asp

[...]

The layout i want is something like this: 3 column with a header, left and right column with fixed width and middle one without. 3 columns should fill out the entire horizontal available space. And when the center column has big content the scrollbars of browser should appear and the right column should be correctly displayed "at the right" of the center column.

You might take a look at 'Example 5' near the bottom of this page:
<http://www.alistapart.com/d/negativemargins/ex5.htm>
Regards,
David Laakso

Hi,

Tried it... doesn't work in firefox or IE... in firefox the sidebar just goes over my image. in IE my sidebar goes "nuts"... my test is simple: put a big image in the center column, try to resize your window to 800x600 or something like that..

Thanks anyway :)