jack fredricks wrote:

> Mike Stickel wrote:

> > html, body {
> >     font: 91% "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", geneva,
> > verdana, sans-serif; /* For IE/Win 1.1em is approx. 12px */
> >     line-height: 1.2em;
> > }

> line-height should not have a unit. Change 1.2em to;

> line-height: 1.2;

> this is for IE only i think (it's one of those things I need to
> re-check up on, it's been pushed out of my mind by so much other
> useless stuff).

> this is due to an IE inheritance bug

Nah, it's the CSS spec, not IE only:
http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/line-height.html

It isn't necessarily a problem, but it can be a hard one to debug
if it becomes a problem. There really is no benefit to using the
others (px or em).
--
"Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made
that has been made."                                John 1:3 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/