Patrick,

On May 27, 2005, at 2:20 AM, Patrick Jackson wrote:

I am still a newbie to CSS and I am in the process of trying to build my first small site for a band. I have run into two problems :

1. On Mozilla browsers, the rounded image that is below the nav and the masthead, does not appear.

the page is at :
http://handoff.solidhex.com/

the css file is at :
http://handoff.solidhex.com/c/c05.css

You have this
        background: transparent url(/img/logoban.gif) top-left no-repeat ;

change it to this
        background: transparent url(/img/logoban.gif) left top no-repeat;

I removed the dash between top and left, and i reversed the order because I have trained to always put the horizontal number first. It is obvious which is which when using keywords, and either way will work. However, when using numbers, the only way to know which is which is by their order.

hth
Roger,

Roger Roelofs
Know what you value.