Prabhath Sirisena wrote:
 > It's the dreaded white-space bug. Check out the fix[1] by Jon Hicks.
[1] http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/ie-whitespace-bug

Thanks -- I didn't know there was a white-space bug (and did not know to dread it...). I found an alternate fix to the Jon Hicks one; one space after the text of each link (a space before the </a>) fixes the problem as well, and without a stylesheet hack.

But now I have another problem, speaking of stylesheet hacks -- I'm good in Firefox and IE6, but my layout is breaking in IE5.x (what a shock...). I had thought I had everything wrapped and contained so that this wouldn't happen; I cannot figure out where to apply the box model hack here, or if this will even help.

Any suggestions will be appreciated. That link again is http://www.eatsmartmovemorenc.com/ncwinnerscircle

linda

--
Linda Dunn