Guys n' gals,

I have a fairly hardcore CSS implementation in the works. and it's almost
there. However, I'm having a few minor bugs. Guess where? Did I hear you say
IE6Win? *applause*

Basically:

*       The cap on the bottom block is positioned incorrectly.
*       Any text in the bottom block, or bottom right nav can't be selected
- it seems there is something sitting on top of it.
*       The logo top-left can't be clicked - it seems there is something
sitting on top of it.
*       The buttons top-right can't be clicked - it seems there is something
sitting on top of them.

The URL is: http://testdrive.whatcanido.com.au/

The best rendering currently occurs in FF1.0.4.

Optimisation hasn't been started yet - so don't complain too loudly about
the load times. On that not however, if anyone has some good ideas on how to
cut some bloat out, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tatham Oddie

Technical Director, Fuel Advance