Frank,

On May 29, 2005, at 10:59 PM, Frank McClung wrote:

Could anyone tell me the hack to fix the main boxes (red, yellow, blue,
green) from all going down the left side of the screen? They should go
across.

http://www.computerrecycling.us

IE/mac inherits the 'clear' property, which it shouldn't. Adding the following should fix it.

#maincontent ul li { clear: none; }

You will want to verify this fix as I'm going from memory here.

On unrelated notes, I did a double-take when I first saw your page. I'm so used to business sites speaking in the first person, that at first I thought the site was asking what I had done for them lately.

Also, the absolute positioning is making the textual elements break at higher text sizes. Unfortunately, when the navigation slides under the main content I can no longer click on them.

hth
Roger,

Roger Roelofs
Know what you value.