Hello Philippe,

I tried this transparent border trick after your first post but finaly
decided it was not worth it ... hence my SOLVED post to the list.
However, since you took some of __your__ precious time to very kindly point
me to this solution (and I had to include the reference of your site
anyway), I took the time to implement the whole stuff ... IE 5 MAC fans can
now rejoice (except that the border on hover features a 2 pixels gap on the
left ;o), but hey, I can live with that)

Thanks ever so much for your help again.

Cheers,

Jérôme Coupé
International Polar Foundation
Multimedia & Communication