Cool. Do you, or anyone here use it?

This doesn't sound so hot: http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2004/11/23/268662.aspx#269183

Mike Stickel wrote:
On Jun 1, 2005, at 6:36 AM, Rudolf Vavruch wrote:

Damn. False alarm, sorry. After looking deeper I figured out Dean Edwards isn't actually working on the real IE7, but his own extension. I was so excited I suppose I didn't check.

Is my face red and now the my dreams of coding CSS without hacks is shattered. Double damn.

That's actually what Dean Edwards' IE7 is suppose to do, eliminate the need for IE specific hacks. You've read the compatibility page so you have an idea but you should take a read of the overview page. It'll tell you really what it's for.

Mike Stickel
Screenflicker Developments
www.screenflicker.com

p: 403-923-7667