Ron Pringle wrote:

> URL is: http://tinyurl.com/d572t
>
> When clicking on any of the following nav items: Finance,
> Fire Prevention, Parks & Recreation, Public Works; the
> first submenu in that section expands
> as well (even though it doesn't appear to at first),
> expanding underneath
> and below all the other menu items. The text in the wrongly
> expanded menu is gone, but the links are there.

It seems a sort of bad interaction between some CSS rules and the javascript
governing the menu.
If you take out "position: relative" from your "#nav li" the problem
disappears.  I guess you have added that to solve some other IE bug (missing
border?), so I'm not sure if this helps (you can try to move that "position:
relative" to the "#nav li a")

Bruno