Hi Mark,

It might be something to do with this error message I get when I try to see the graphic on the .com server:

Error 403: Permission denied/HTAccess Error
Please refer to the setup and troubleshooting guides
Document:
/graphics/nameSmudge.jpg
Time:
Saturday, 04-Jun-05 17:30:52 BST
Remote host:
86.132.231.227

You don't get this error on the .co.uk server, you just see the graphic.

Cheers,

Tracy