David Laakso wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:14:54 -0400, Uwe Kaiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'am really very furious with so-called "web designers".
On more than 25% of the pages they "forgot" to set
text-color or background-color, but never both.
If you "so-called web designers" don't know what I'am
talking about, open your browser settings, and set
a dark background-color and a bright (white) text-color,
and try to surf with this settings, please.
Please, please, please, "forget" to set both or none of it.

Designers are but putty in the hands of users.
~dL

The list intends to help people solve CSS design and coding problems. It is not a place for rants and raves. This thread is OFF TOPIC and must not be continued.
--
Bob Easton
Accessibility Matters: http://access-matters.com