Pablo Gil schrieb:
The horizontal scrolling bar isn't very important to me, but I really need the page to be seen correctly at any resolution.

The links are:
http://superwillyfoc.rastafurbi.org/sauco/saucoViajes.html
http://superwillyfoc.rastafurbi.org/sauco/styles/estilo.css

Some of the IE misalignment problems are due to the text-align: center; in body and your negative margin fixes. Delete them:

body {...  /*text-align: center;*/  }

* html #central {/*margin: 161px 0px 0px -130px;*/ padding-top: 150px; }

/* * html #imagen { margin: 20px 0px 0px -270px; } */

* html #fondoTexto { /*margin: 0px 0px 0px -240px; */padding-top: 30px; }

/* * html #texto { margin: 0px; } */

This doesn't solve your scrollbar problem, but might be a start.

----

* html { overflow: hidden; height: 100%; }
* html body {  overflow: auto;height: 100%; }
#central { ... width: 769px; }

This construct will prevent the horizontal scrollbar: body will expand to fit #central, so body is never x-overflowed by #central. Shrinking the window will overflow html by body, but due to overflow:hidden there is no scrollbar at all.

----
Another aspect I don't understand is the excessive z-indexing. If you delete them all, does that change anything? (I'm not sure about this)

Ingo