Adam C., did you ever finish developing that css friendly shopping cart you posted about last fall? Inquiring minds wanna know . . . and after looking at ZenCart's supposedly css friendly design I'm really hoping you've got something in the can. What a nightmare THAT one is! Tables up the darkside, and nothing that looks clean. I doubt any one page would make it through a validator.

Barring that, does anyone have any suggestions? There's nothing in the wiki re shopping carts. Looking for something mysql/php since that's what I'm most familiar deciphering, and that uses CSS in the themes/templates with total customization possible. I don't need a bunch of bells and whistles. There are only going to be a few hundred product pages in less than a dozen categories Paypal processing is enough.