I'm working on a simple two column three div layout that can be seen here:

http://test.cimediagroup.com/

There is a div id="wrapper" and then inside of it there are three DIVs
in the following order:

div class="sidebar"
div class="hdr"
div class="body"

The first DIV is float: right; while the second and third DIVs are float: left;

Everything looks fine in all browsers except there's a small space/gap
between the hdr DIV and the body DIV in Internet Explorer 6 on Windows
machines.

I've tried taking out all the float rules only to find that this is a
fairly persistant bug in IE.

I had the problem one other time recently and I just ended up
positioning the body DIV up like 4px. This was lazy and now I'm paying
for it because this particular layout has some lines in it and the
lazy workaround will not do this time.

Any help would be greatly appriceiated.

-Matthew