Hi Everyone,
Two issues right now:

1. In IE, the image in the (currently yellow) div is being cut off, whereas in Mozilla it appears as I'd hoped. I've set a negative margin on the yellow div, to align that link with all the other links. What's the best way to accomplish this? I need the div with the blue outline to grow vertically to underneath the last button (Brand Manual Guidelines). Perhaps there's a way to include the last button in with the rest of the nav bar, but have it vertically aligned with the bottom of the blue div, instead of putting it in the blue div with the negative margin?

2. In Mozilla, my body text div is not centered in the div with the blue outline, but is in IE (I want it to be).

Thanks so much for any help you can offer. I'm really stumped.

Here's the link:

http://dev.10plus1.com/TorontoUnlimited/template-02.htm

Steve