Niels,

On Jun 9, 2005, at 11:41 AM, Niels M. Frederiksen wrote:

Hi there.

I'm working on a simple XHTML/CSS site, with a two-collumn, header, footer layout.

Something weird is happening. The first time, I open it, in a FireFox browser, it makes some whitespace between the bottom of the collumns and the footer, which kind of ruins the clover-picture.

http://www.krokohunter.dk/test/

Did you fix it? I couldn't make the bug you described happen in firefox 1.04 on my mac. I did notice a height set on the footer that added whitespace under the footer, but that isn't what you described.

hth