Hello,

Thanks to everyone who replied to my validation
problem post. I knew about converting & to &
in text but didn't think about doing it in the URLs
as well.  After I fired off my question, I dug
around some more on http://validator.w3.org and
found a reference to using & in URLs.  That's
what several list members suggested, too.

But it doesn't seem to work when values are being
passed in the URL (as in my case). I don't think
the ASP script can read the querystring with &
I also tried %26 as a replacement for &--but no
luck.

If I come up with an answer, I'll post it just in
case anyone else runs into the problem. But will
take it to an ASP list since it's not directly
related to CSS.

Thanks again!
Jeanne
Jeanne Prine, Webmaster