Hi
Does anyone know any cross-browsers ways of styling up <option> elements in a list box?

For example I'd quite like some items to appear with heading style formatting
and other items to appear indented so as to mimic a list.

My efforts so far, including the pseudo-class :before, only work in Mozilla etc and obviously it's got to work in IE 6.

IE 6 seems to ignore most of the formatting on select/list boxes and <option> elements (AFAIK)

Thanks,

Tim

Join the NHS Organ Donor Register

Organ Donor Line: 0845 60 60 400
www.uktransplant.org.uk

Organ donation. The gift of life.

DISCLAIMER

The contents of this e-mail are not necessarily the policy or
opinion or representative of any policy or opinion of the Authority
or any person employed by it. This transmission is intended only
for the named recipient(s) and is confidential in nature. If received
in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copies
immediately.