David Laakso wrote:

Sort of like this<http://www.dlaakso.com/sandbox/3c-max-min.html> but change the min-width to 760px in the CSS. And recalculate the ie min-width of the 'expressions' within the conditional comments to 760px. Delete the header and footer. Plug your stuff in. And see what you think. It may hang on the submit thing (or whatever that thing is called). But worth a try...?
Same principle for min-max should work with your layout as well.
Regards,
David Laakso

Thanks Georg and David...I am going to read up on IE expressions and see if I can get over this hump. I really appreciate the input and I will be back to let you know how it turns out.

Don

--
Don Hinshaw
Hinshaw Design Group