On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:50:34 -0400, Klear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My Test Layout Page:
http://www.insidedesign.info/newCSS/test.html>
My Test CSS Page:
http://www.insidedesign.info/newCSS/media-design.css
Also, I am always about efficiency. What are some
things I could do to enhance the overall efficiency of
the page?
Keep in mind, I am designing this page for
resolutions 1024x768 and up.

Hi Eric,

My reply is not about creul and unsual punishment-- just food for thought:
When I view your page with images disabled, I see a fast loading easy reading, 2-col layout with a user oriented vertical menu, that with the proper layout, will work in most any browser at 800( if not less) right up through a monitor the width of a football field(if not more).

'Less is more.'
Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe (1886–1969), German-born U.S. architect.

Regards,
David Laakso

--
http://www.dlaakso.com/