Making assumptions...

From: Steve Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>1. http://greatbigbrain.com/tu/
>"Brand Manual Guidelines" alignment issue -- discrepancy between
>IE/Firefox.

#navbar2 {
margin: 0;
border: 0;
padding: 0;
margin-left: -177px; /* <<<< change value <<<< */
position: relative;
_height: 0;
text-align: left;
}

/* \*/
* html #navbar2 {margin-left: -180px;} /* << add selector << */
/* */

>2. http://greatbigbrain.com/tu/story2.htm
>"City of Tourism" title alignment issues, again between the 2 browsers.

#maincontent3b img {clear: both;}

>3. http://greatbigbrain.com/tu/process.htm
>Alignment issues in the table with the 4 bulleted thingies AGAIN between
>the 2 browsers...

#maincontent5 td p {margin-top: 0;}

>Is this a good use of a table?

I would probably have tried to use a list of some sort.

>Why does everything look so different between browsers? Argh!

Tweaks and niggles these are. The margin difference for #1 is probably due to
IE's 3px problem following a float. #2 - IE left space for the floated and
relatively positioned navbar that was pulled up. Clearing the image allows IE
to ignore the reserved space. #3 IE let default paragraph margins escape out of
the td that Gecko browserd didn't. Zero the paragraph margin and you have the
browsers doing the same thing.

Good luck,

~holly