On 13 Jun 2005, at 7:58 pm, Mike Davies wrote:

Also in MacIE5 the right column looks OK but the main image doesn't
appear which I can't understand as the image appears in the design this
was adapted from and I only changed the file name.

view at www.a-ridge-too-far.com/index.htm
css - www.a-ridge-too-far.com/fallago2.css

For the 35% to 45% of Mac Users who still use IE Mac in my stats,
your little problem is quite simple to fix:
wrap your image in a block level tag (I wrapped it in a <p>), and whoopla, the image is back.

(IE Mac likes semantically rich mark-up)

PS- you might need to style that p with margin:0; padding:0; didn't check that far.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
<http://emps.l-c-n.com/>