Hi Eric,

Thanks for the advice, although I'm not sure I completely understand. I want to get the links sitting side-by-side across the top as is, but the only way I know to do that is to nest divs and float:right hence:

If there's a better way to approach this type of layout, I'd really appreciate hearing about it.... it seems to me one of the weakest areas of css implementation, but that's probably just out of my own ignorance!

Meanwhile, seeing as you had difficulty with getting all the build files for the site, i've zipped them up and placed them here (http://www.easycare.ie/build.zip 68k) if you're willing to test out that theory of yours! Please let me know how you get on and thank you again.

Tony