Hey all,

Thanks again in advance for taking a look at a problem I just can't
figure out.

I have a <span> within a <div> as such:

I just want it to center the small amount of text (2 links, a
previous/next sort of deal for an online portfolio).  I've tried using a
few different ways to center it, such as declaring a class/id and
putting text-align: center, I've tried div > span #nav { text-align:
center; }, that same without the id/class... and I just cannot figure it
out.

Unfortunately, I cannot upload the files at work, as I do not have a
network connection for my laptop.  Some random BS with the network here...

But a copy of css file can be found at http://home.gwu.edu/~mvelic/dccub2
It hasn't been changed pretty much at all from that version I uploaded
last night.  It is called styles.css, if you need that.

Thanks, and sorry for not being able to make solving this easier.

Matt