I would like to allign the text of our company name / logo using
css rather than an image of the text.

Here is the look I am trying to reproduce:
http://www.tillagetools.com/ads1/images/logo2b3.jpg

So far all I have is the text sized and placed big letters over little
letters but I would like to justify the bottom text to the width size
of the top text, and place the "arrow in the circle" image to the left
of the vertically centered text.

CSS

.headerTitle {
  font-size: 300%;
  margin: 0;
  padding: 0;
}

.headerSubTitle {
  font-size: 151%;
  margin: 0 0 1ex 0;
  padding: 0;

snip
snip

      <h1 class="headerTitle" lang="la">Bourgault</h1>

--
Dan Hunt  Saint Brieux Saskatchewan Canada