On 23 Jun 2005, at 7:56 am, martin f krafft wrote:

I didn't put it there. I was using a wysiwyg editor, which put it
there. That bastard. Now it works as expected in FF, Opera 7, and
Konqueror.

(hmm that very long url might still cause problems.)

nothing I can't solve... URL removed. Ah, if all things in life were
that easy.

LOL

BTW, the Euro symbol displays incorrectly on all Mac browsers, you
might try with the entity instead (€) - I think it is a problem
with the Bitstream fonts. I had problem with other special characters
and that font.

Fixed. Now using €, which should work. Can you confirm?

Unfortunately, it didn't fix that. There seem to be a problem with the Bitstream Vera font.
Or maybe I'm having an older version.
I'm not sure how widespread the Bitstream font is on OS X.
You might start your body {font-family:....} with 'Lucida Grande', which is the default OS X, and looks very similar to 'lucida' on Linux or 'Lucida Sans Unicode' on Windoze.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
<http://emps.l-c-n.com/>