Hi there,

I'm developing a site and I've decided to go for broke and attempt to
make everything css and well formed.

The link: http://195.184.252.10/reddot_static_demo/Locations_UKbrighton_css.html

There are two problems at the moment and they both relate to floats.
Next to the image of deck chairs there is a series of links.  In the
CSS this is in a separate div and floated right.  I view the page in
Firefox and the element is there, I view it in IE 6 and it isn't.  I
gave the holly hack a go but this didn't seem to do anything.  If I
tweak the size of the infoNav element it will display but then the
sizes are wrong.

The second problem is very similar.  The image in the content element
(e.g. "The Centre") is a separate div floated to the right.  In IE it
displays above the content but is fine in Firefox.  Again I can tweak
the sizes and it displays OK.

Any help with this would be great and comments on how it has been
constructed are also appreciated.

Many thanks, Keith.