David Boddie wrote:

> I've gotten my YADM menu almost complete. It works and looks
> great in most browsers, except IE. I'm getting a funny 2-3
> pixel margin at
> the top of the nested ULs on the javascript menu.

> HTML page http://www.uark.edu/depts/gradinfo/test/gradmockup05a.html

You could try to add this:
/*\*/
* html ul#nav.dhtml li { display: inline; }
/**/

Feeding (only to IE/Win) display:inline for LI elements is sometimes useful
to get rid of extra space (and it doesn't really make the elements to behave
as inline, when they have a block element inside, like in your case.)

hth,
Bruno

PS. Despite your box model corrections, the width of the menu seems slightly
wrong in IE5, I haven't looked at the detals, probably something you can
easily correct.