Marty,

First, you have two definitions for hr (one in the inline styles and
the other in sty_theme.css) that were conflicting.

For the purposes of testing, I removed the style from sty_theme.css
and changed the inline to:

hr {
        border: none;
        border-bottom: 1px solid #007476;
        width: 100%;
        text-align: left !important;
        clear: both;
        height: 15px;
}

Seems to do what you are after. A little more tweaking and you'll get there...

Regards,
Jachin Sheehy
Senior Web Developer
InternetFiji