It all looks fine in Safari 2.0. Nice work.

On Jul 1, 2005, at 1:17 PM, David Boddie wrote:

Hello,

I've been working on building a nested list menu for my new design for my work site for over a week, and I've finally opted on a Suckerfish menu. Could someone take a look at these pages and check to see if the menus are working properly? If not, can you email me a PrintScreen snapshot? So far, the menu works ok for IE6, Netscape 7.1 & 8, and Opera 7.23.

http://www.uark.edu/depts/gradinfo/test/gradtemplate01.html
http://www.uark.edu/depts/gradinfo/test/gradtemplate02.html

Also, take a look at this page as well...

http://www.uark.edu/depts/gradinfo/test/index.html

Thanks,
Boddie

David Boddie, Webmaster, Graduate School
University of Arkansas | #6 Dickson Street Annex
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
Phone: 479-575-6184 | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]