D Ross wrote:
I've been sizing fonts by specifying 100.01% on the body (the .01% helps safari and maybe IE for those wondering). I've been seeing, quite frequently, people specifying body font size as 76%. Any advantages or disadvantages to this besides probably not having to specify basic font sizes such as <p> and <li> that would normally be about 76%?

Font sizing questions like this come up on this list from time to time and all too frequently turn into heated discussions. The territory has been covered many times wiht plenty of answers to be found in our WIKI (1) and the archives (2).

Please use those resources, and let's avoid yet another flame war.
(1) http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
(2) http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=SearchCssDiscussList

--
Bob Easton