On 5 Jul 2005, at 2:11 pm, L. David Baron wrote:

There have been some experiments with this in the early days of CSS-D
<http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/2391>
But no browsers support this *at all*.

'font-size-adjust' is supported by Mozilla (and thus Firefox) on
Windows, but not on other platforms.  It was implemented in late 2001.

Last time I checked, the test case linked from the above URL didn't work very well on my side
(Win 2K, Firefox 1.0, running on VirtualPC).
It could be a problem with that particular installation though.

Are those test cases by Ian Hickson still correct ?
<http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/css/fonts/size-adjust/>

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh