Arrrgh I love it when I am on vacation but I forget all of the CSS stuff that seemed so clear when I left. :\

IE Mac **requires** a width for the float property, per the CSS 2.0 Rec.
<http://www.l-c-n.com/IE5tests/float2misc/>
There is a workaround though: float both the <li> and the <a> inside of the li.
Philippe
---/---

I am looking at this note from Phillippe and I have tried adding float to everything on my page none of it seems to work. Yes I took them all off again too. I also tried adding width and that didn't work.

http://www.solsticesun.com/lyle/lylespinning.html

So this page works in Mac  - Firedox 1, Sarfari, Netscape but Not IE 5.
On PC in IE6, Firedox 1, and Netscape 7.

So it is mostly the IE5 Mac that is the problem and in that browser the hovers just do not work. I know some here think that fixing this is silly, but many of my friends Mac OS less than X use IE5 as the best browser for that OS. And they have machines that cannot upgrade to OSX.

So any suggestions or ideas on what to look at to fix this for IE5 Mac?

Thanks
Moira

--
Moira Ashleigh. M.A.