I couldn't see your site. I keep getting DNS not found.

I'm only guessing at what the problem could be, but have you tried the
band-pass filter or other IE hacks?

http://stopdesign.com/examples/ie5mac-bpf/

Also, look for the heading "Giving Internet Explorer what it needs"
in this article:

http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200503/css_tips_and_tricks_part_2/

These other articles are also pretty handy for general stuff that we
all know, but still forget from time to time:

http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200503/css_tips_and_tricks_part_1/
http://www.456bereastreet.com/lab/web_development_mistakes/

--dk